Diploma in CT Scan
- Minimum Qualification for Admission 10+2(PCM), B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. or any equivalent qualifications.
- Age : No age Restriction.
- Duration : Two Years.
Diploma in CT Scan- INTRODUCTION
- CT Scan (computed tomography) is a computer-processed combinations of many X-ray images. taken from different angles and uses computer processing to create cross-sectional images, or slices, of the bones, blood vessels and soft tissues inside your body.
- CT Scan produces the images generated were in the axial or transverse plane, perpendicular to the long axis of the body, modern scanners allow this volume of data to be reformatted in various planes or even as volumetric representations of structures.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Since this is a certificate course, it won’t guarantee you supervisor level jobs. After completion of the course, one may land entry level technician’s post at diagnostic labs, radiography centres and hospitals or clinics having medical imaging labs within them.
- CT Scan technician’s tasks include operating the CT Scan machine, guiding the patients (posture and procedures) and following the instructions of the lab supervisor or manager.
- In short, CT Scan technician may work at hospitals (Government or private), clinics and medical imaging labs.
- CT Scan technician are also recruited by Private clinics, Government hospitals, Private and Government Nursing homes, Community Health Centres, NGOs, etc.