Diploma in Panchkarma Technicians
- Minimum Qualification for Admission 10th, 10+2, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. or any equivalent qualifications.
- Age : No age Restriction.
- Duration : Two Years.
Benefits of Panchkarma
The aim of ayurveda is to ensure good health for a healthyman and to cure the disease man. In both the cases,panchkarma detoxification is necessary to cleanse out the doshas (TOXINS)at regular intervals. After detox ,ayuvedic medicines absorb better and are more effective plus the entire process improves quality of life some benefits are as follows:-
- Removes the root couse of disease.
- Balance the bodily humour vata, petta and kapha.
- Improves immunity.
- Balance The Nervous System, Blood Circulatory System, Digestive System And Also As Well As Physiological Equilibrium .
- Remove The Toxins Situated At The Week Point Of Body.
- Increase Skin Glow.
- Reducea Extra Fat.
- Remove Insomnia , Anxiety, And Mental Problem.
- Increase Loss Of Vigour And Stamina.
- Increase Joint Movability.